« Home | Pot and Sex Clubs. How Backwater are we NOW?! » | TPS Reports are Pointless » | We Do Not Push Our Religion On Others » | I took last week off. I just did. It was a menta... » | Tide's a changin' » | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » | The Salt of this Salty Earth » | Going Down To Cow Town » | Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE! » | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

Loverly

Oven Roasted Garlic and Oregano Blend, Deep Fried in a Whiskey Batter

Long lasting and completely unhealthy.
You focus on the wrong things at the right time.
You are not very easily impressed, except by other greasy foods.
Yet, you are a beacon for all those who crave high cholesterol. Chase your dreams, baby!

I can't get the picture to post here, but apparently I am a freaking meatball pizza.

"Unusual and uncompromising.
You're usually the first to discover a new trend.
You appreciate a good meal and good company.
You're an interesting blend of traditional and modern."

me to a 't', but MEATBALLS?!! ECH!

"and now you know"

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts