« Home | TPS Reports are Pointless » | We Do Not Push Our Religion On Others » | I took last week off. I just did. It was a menta... » | Tide's a changin' » | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » | The Salt of this Salty Earth » | Going Down To Cow Town » | Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE! » | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » | Bridging the Gap » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Pot and Sex Clubs. How Backwater are we NOW?!

I'm a fan of monogonomy. Always have been, always will be. Except, if you're not in a relationship, why not move to Cananananaaada for a while?!

--MELOVEYOUANDALLYOURFRIENDSLONGTIME--

okay, hotdateboy, dish.

alright, alright, just had to flip a very little shit.

you rock!

~amos

Once upon a time, there was this guy Theo. He had a blog, and his friends read it. Then Theo stopped writing for a while, thinking either that it wasn't important or that nobody would notice. Well, I have officially noticed and am ready to hunt your sketch-book ass down. You know, if I hadn't seen you on New Years (if you believe that I remember New Years) I would think that you had been kidnapped by that screaming, busty, pre-teen fan base of yours!

a toast to absurdity and pals like you,
amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts