« Home | The Salt of this Salty Earth » | Going Down To Cow Town » | Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE! » | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » | Bridging the Gap » | November is Officially Brambly » | Do Not Snap at Me Mrs. Salmon, For I Will EAT You » | Diary of an Angry Sock Monkey » | I had nothing to do with it! » | Caution and Consistency in a Call to Botswana » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense!

I'm tired. So incredibly tired. But I can't sleep. I'm a restless big ball of spaz.

Hot Dogs! I wanna hot dog.

And an ice cold Coca-Cola Classic!

This is an interesting week, dear readers. An interesting week indeed.

But you don't get to know what happened! 'cause why? 'cause it's my life you greedy schmuck!

I last two days without a cigarette. Then I go a couple days only smoking in the evening and keep it down to two or three. I am on my way to quitting. Last night and the night before, I not only fall off the wagon, I jump as the wagon careans down a cliff. On Fire. And 'splodin'.

BUT, I am actually AT the Eastside last night when the smoking ban goes into effect. The bartender is making a sad announcement and at 11:50pm, EVERYONE lights a cig. At midnight they all go out and he comes around and collects the ash trays. Everyone leaves. It is sad. But good.

The law is ridiculous here in Olympia though. You must be 25 feet from a building entrance or window if you're gonna be "doing that". Well, if you've ever been to Olympia, you move 25 feet away from ANYTHING and you're inside another building. How they're gonna make this work, I don't know. But I do plan on quitting. Soon. Now that I can't smoke in the bars it'll be easy, right w0nderyak? (dude lives in LA)

Anyway, that's about all I gots. I hope I get enough sleep tonight. I need it bad. Of course there's the office Christmas party tonight (we're a catholic school so I'm allowed to call it a 'Christmas party', as opposed to a 'Holiday party'.

I gotta head off. Take care of yourselves and remember to give up that nasty habit!

--GODDAMMITJIMICAN'TTAKEMUCHMOREOFTHIS--

Here I am The, ready to comment...

Regular strength TUMS. Peppermint. I think I have a problem with eating them. I can't stop. I love those chalky little tablets... so nice.. so pepperminty........

Get enough sleep alright? Just do it, because tomorrow I will be in Olympia dancing at the Eagles 'holiday' party and I expect to be able to pass off a bag of cookies to you and get a dance in before 9:30 when I will promptly run to my car all dolled up and drive to Portland to meet up with the Jason at some bar in the city.

Did I mention that you need to be there Friday?! DID I???? There will be quite a kafuffle if you don't show! Yes, I said KAFUFFLE!

you rock,
amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts