« Home | I took last week off. I just did. It was a menta... » | Tide's a changin' » | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » | The Salt of this Salty Earth » | Going Down To Cow Town » | Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE! » | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » | Bridging the Gap » | November is Officially Brambly » | Do Not Snap at Me Mrs. Salmon, For I Will EAT You » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

We Do Not Push Our Religion On Others

I got my cup o' noodles. And it was good.

Other than that there is nothing to report. I've started yawning uncontrolably and I think that means I'm tired and it's time to go home.

I'v got another 45 mins, then I can take off.

I've taken down all the pictures. It's funny how you never really think about all the little things you'll have take down. And then, what do you do with them? Do you save them? Do you throw them away? Do you stuff them under the bed? Do you burn them? I don't know the procedure. No one briefed me. Not to be too melodramatic, but I think that this is something I have to figure out for myself.

And you thought I was speaking in metaphors! haha!

It's another grey Washington day and I'm soooo ready to sit on my couch and veg. I kinda want a beer but honestly, after this weekend I don't know if that's such a good idea. I probly won't. I've got comics to draw.

--IPLAYWITHMACROME--

Good luck with your non-metaphors, friend. I'm glad that you got your cup of noodle.

sending smiles and monkey jokes,
amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts