« Home | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » | The Salt of this Salty Earth » | Going Down To Cow Town » | Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE! » | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » | Bridging the Gap » | November is Officially Brambly » | Do Not Snap at Me Mrs. Salmon, For I Will EAT You » | Diary of an Angry Sock Monkey » | I had nothing to do with it! » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

Tide's a changin'

I was lying in bed this morning, trying not to wake up, and I realized something: Many things happen in the world that I just don't care about.

Now, I'm not saying that what happens to me personally is more important than the assassination of an anti-syrian journalist in Lebenon, but seriously, I don't care.

Actually, let me ammend that. I do care. But I care differently than I used to. I have lost much interest because people refuse to learn the right lessons from this type of thing. Not only does it upset me, but I feel the urge to stop paying attention altogether.

I won't, but I just needed to threaten you a bit.

--TAKEADAYOFFJUSTFORYOU--

I did take two off just for me, and SANITY! Hopefully Jason is still sane after my "mental health" days

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts