« Home | Tide's a changin' » | This Post is Brought to You by: The Present Tense! » | The Salt of this Salty Earth » | Going Down To Cow Town » | Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE! » | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » | Bridging the Gap » | November is Officially Brambly » | Do Not Snap at Me Mrs. Salmon, For I Will EAT You » | Diary of an Angry Sock Monkey » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

I took last week off. I just did. It was a mental health thing. I needed to clear my mind and get re-focused. It worked. I'm now back to training to be a rock star.

Had a decent weekend. Played pool, got drunk, sobered up, hung out, drew a comic, and got drunk again. Think I'm done gettin' drunk for a while. When it stops being fun and becomes a burden, it's time to stop.

I want some soup. I wish I had soup. Maybe I can steal one of the cup o' noodles from the supply closet.

CUP O NOODLES!

--DONCHUWISHYERGIRLFRIENDWASHOTLIKEME?--

nice to see that you've taken your mental health days Theo. I hope that you get the ever-evasive cup o noodle.

Are you and Ahniwa coming to Portland for New Years? I'm hearing rumors all over the place! Tell me they're true! well, all except for that one about the mutant space monster thing... although it would explain a few things.

smiling,
amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts