« Home | The Connundrum Continues Conquoring Conan » | Bridging the Gap » | November is Officially Brambly » | Do Not Snap at Me Mrs. Salmon, For I Will EAT You » | Diary of an Angry Sock Monkey » | I had nothing to do with it! » | Caution and Consistency in a Call to Botswana » | Bringing Home Some Bacon! » | Keep Your Hands to Yourself! » | No Mail Receptacle » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Tropical Citrus Juice...IN THE EYE!

I'm spending the afternoon trying to recover from my morning coffee binge. It was way too crazy.

I'm not a fan of the zits that appear after three straight days of eating leftover pizza.

Well, you're probably ready for the theme of the day. Lost at sea for hours and hours without direction, without reason, without fleas. Or with fleas if you're into that.

I wish I had an accent. An upper-crust British accent to be specific. Just in case I'm not pretentious enough already, I want to have that added on top. Like a nicely whipped topping. So, in lieu of me making a COMPLETE ass of myself, it's I Wish I Had an English Accent Wednesday! IWIHAEAW!

What did I tell you. You can't be truly successful until you have an english accent, so like this guy, you'll want to improve your chances.

Of course that doesn't make your success a certainty. But in a structured environment, it's good to have someone to kick your ass when you fall behind.

seriously though, the more I search the more I'm kinda wondering about all of this. Sometimes I'm proud of my Yankee accent. There will never be a replacement for good ol' American pie.

There you have it. Theme of the day is posted and ready to be explored expeditiously.

Stupid bi-peds.

--GIVEAGUYATWINKIE,HE'LLGETFAT.TEACHAMANTOTWINKIE,HE'LLBERICH--

I sincerely enjoy blurting out IWIHAEAW as a new word. I like it. It sounds like a noise coming from under an Olympia Brotherhood Tavern bar stool...

I hear you and your itching for your cigs... I really REALLY hear you. It WILL pass.. I've chosen crackers and water. It reminds me of my other life as a pirate and being locked up for stealing my captain's smokes.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts