« Home | Diary of an Angry Sock Monkey » | I had nothing to do with it! » | Caution and Consistency in a Call to Botswana » | Bringing Home Some Bacon! » | Keep Your Hands to Yourself! » | No Mail Receptacle » | This is a Multiple Unit Address Please Provide a B... » | The Wombat has Spoken » | Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE! » | WAHOOOOOZAH! » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Do Not Snap at Me Mrs. Salmon, For I Will EAT You

Thanksgiving was good. Having a four day weekend was good. The Problem? It wasn't enough time.

I spent Thursday hanging out with Friends of the Family, or FOTF as I like to call 'em and then had the distinct pleasure of participating in a rousing round of Smell The G/F's Sister's Boyfriend's Natural Gas. Not a fan of the stench, let me tell you. Some places are better left from than stayed at.

Friday was spent doing something. I remember eating leftovers, going shopping and drinking at the Eagles. Oh, and AMOS stopped by and gave me cookies! Damn delicious!

Saturday was spent drunk. I did stuff in the morning. A lot of it related to the comic but some not so much. Then I got REALLY drunk. I went to the Eagles at about 3pm and played pool by myself until 6pm when Adam showed up. Then he got so drunk he could barely stand. Then we went to the Eastside. Adrian and met us and we played pool until they kicked us out. I was drinking beer from 3pm until 3am. Then I got 6 hours of sleep.

I drew ALL day on Sunday. Then played pool with Adrian at about 6. Got bored, came home, watched a defective copy of La Dolce Vita and then the bonus stuff on Clerks. Then passed the hell out.

Now, why would I relate all of this to you? For one and simple reason: I've had too much coffee to keep the lies straight anymore. I needed to come clean. There you have it.

I need more of this. I had one 20oz cup thus far this morning, but if I'm going to make it through this day without a nap, then I'll be need more. Lots more.

There was an article on NPR this morning about sleep that I really liked. The doctor they interviewed said that humans need about 8 hours of sleep to function adaquately. He said that people start to lose efficiency if they get less and if they get less on a regular basis it results in stress that causes diabetes. THAT was a kind of a shocker. I'm going to bed at 10 tonight.

Do not run into this man or this man in a dark alley. You will be raped.

Her? She'll probly rape you too.

Apparently it's Humans Dressed as Twinkies Monday! HDTM! FUN!!!!

--GIVEMEAMONTHANDAGRANDANDI'LLLOSETHATWEIGHTFORYOU--

Yeah, so the story of Amy and friends in Portland:
........

Friday. 9pm
pull into town. see the Jason.... ... ... ... *echem* ...

Saturday. 8am
go for a beautiful morning walk
9:30am
wake up the Jason with a Nate that I found walking with pretty girls who were obviously sleepless.
10am
make breakfast with the Jason for the Jason/Aaron/Nate/Amy substance-abuse-is-fun-in-the-morning party.
11am
Take the Jason to work
buy Port. good Port.
12noon
drink more coffee at Coffee House (9 shots by this hour).
convince my sleepy Barista to hang out on the roof of his building drinking the bottle of Port with me
3pm - 8:30pm
Meet "Mr.Wa" and dance at the Bitter End.
Yes, it really is a pub. The Bitter End. and drink. and dance.
9:00pm
find Le Happy, a wine/crepe establishment with Mr.Wa, the Jason and another Oly cat known simply as GABBO. Ah, Le Happy.

Watch Mr.Wa get really really tilted.

the Jason: "We can get more wine on the way home! Yay!"
Mr.Wa: "no" "no, I mean it. no."

Mr.Wa was looking a little green.

drink bubbly with the Jason.

Sunday 8am
wake up to happy Mr.Wa, ready for breakfast, throbbing eyeballs, Aaron out for the ladies, and the Jason (no meat at breakfast...WTF?)
Thank god for pain meds, and WATER!

Damn! That sounds like a full day! I like the idea of Bava being so drunk he's refusing wine tho... ;)

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts