« Home | I had nothing to do with it! » | Caution and Consistency in a Call to Botswana » | Bringing Home Some Bacon! » | Keep Your Hands to Yourself! » | No Mail Receptacle » | This is a Multiple Unit Address Please Provide a B... » | The Wombat has Spoken » | Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE! » | WAHOOOOOZAH! » | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Diary of an Angry Sock Monkey

There are no words to describe the mental Kung-Fu I have had to use to fight off my mortal enemies this morning. I swear to GOD, these people are trying to kill me.

I was thinking about today being something like, "My girlfriend's a Ninja Wednesday!" but the internet finally let me down. There are no pics of the g/f as a ninja, nor are there any practical/funny pics of ninjas doing their thing. I tried looking for ninja detection devices. That didn't work either. oi.

So, in honor of the topic dying, I present to you, with neither further fanfair nor ado, "ADVENTURE WILL EAT YOU WEDNESDAY! HELL YEAH!!!" or AWEYWHY. Easy to pronounce.

wait...no. That won't work. None of the pictures I'm finding are adventuresome enough. GRRR! For the people that are in them, they're great. The people look like they're having fun, they're screaming, whatever. They just don't inspire me to scream like a girl.

Of course, you have to let the adventure begin.

Awww hell yeah! It's about time they combined Adventure with Alcohol! Go Absolut!

You all remember the Oregon Trail? THAT was high adventure. Or it was only adventure when high. Well here's a shirt for you!

I used to love the Choose Your Own Adventure series. It seemed that everyone had their own way of reading them. Mine was traditional. I would follow one storyline to it's conclusion, then return the book to the library. If it lasted 10 pages, so be it. It really left a sour taste in my mouth on many of them because the character died pretty quick most of the time. If you were a fan of the books, you'll waste HOURS on this game.

That is all. I have work to do.

--ROXANNEYOUDON'THAVETOTURNONTHEBLUEIMEANREDLIGHT--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts