« Home | Caution and Consistency in a Call to Botswana » | Bringing Home Some Bacon! » | Keep Your Hands to Yourself! » | No Mail Receptacle » | This is a Multiple Unit Address Please Provide a B... » | The Wombat has Spoken » | Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE! » | WAHOOOOOZAH! » | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

I had nothing to do with it!

I am tired today. Not the normal, Wednesday, "oh no! I can't get out of bed!" tired. My brain won't stop shutting down. I've been at work for about 40 mins and my eyes just won't stay open. Unfortunately I only have $1 so I can't get my $1.60 cup of coffee. I should have taken the time to collect change at home before I left. OR they should start accepting debit cards in the cafeteria. Whatever. I'll live.

This week is short, and that makes it good. Unfortunately, that doesn't make Monday's, Tuesday's, or Wednesdays any easier to bear.

Have you ever met one of those people who has really just had a difficult time of it in life, and yet they have an incredibly cheery attitude? Every morning I see one. Usually my reaction is as follows: Anger. Resistance. Aquiescence. Smile. In the end I enjoy my conversations with this person. It just takes me a while.

Alright, I'm just getting warmed up so bear with me and I'll post again.

--IUSEDTOKISSASSBUTNOWIDONOT--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts