« Home | Bringing Home Some Bacon! » | Keep Your Hands to Yourself! » | No Mail Receptacle » | This is a Multiple Unit Address Please Provide a B... » | The Wombat has Spoken » | Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE! » | WAHOOOOOZAH! » | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » | Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

Caution and Consistency in a Call to Botswana

On a side note, due to my absent-minded ass the comic will be up late today. Bava was reformatting his computer and I completely forgot to leave the comic with him last night. Oh well, so you guys have to wait. It's worth it.

This weekend was long. A very long weekend, folks. Do you know what that's like? I'll bet you have no idea. Listen, just because you're above the rule of 'lowly' human laws, it doesn't give you the right to rub it in my face.

In the most eloquent words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Jeeeeez!"

I forgot my phone at home today. It's probly not gonna matter, I'm just noting it because it's the first time I've left my phone at home in a LONG time and I feel kinda naked right now.

hold me.

Too much coffee. I tell you.

How's your Monday? Mine's good. I'm really f'n tired though. I stayed up late doing stuff on both Fri. and Sat. and then had to be up early on Sat and Sun. That's part of what made the weekend so long. Anyway, last night I got about 7.5 hours of sleep and I'm still exhausted.

I'm in the middle of trying to develop my own art to fit in the places where the pictures are right now. Above this post.

It's slow going because I need to a)think of something to draw and b) draw it.

so, in honor of that, it's PICK YOUR NOSE MONDAY! PYNM! (you say it as a word, not sounding out the letters.)

Can you do this? If you can...god bless you.

It seems that this 'habbit' is more appropriate among the innocent and aged.

in that first pic, it almost looks like they needed to get the poor kid stoned.

and then some random pic of a girl licking a frog. Enjoy.

Sorry I can't provide more links. I'm actually Super Busy right now.

I'll post more later. oh...hang on...I gotta yawn. Lovely.

--IWISHYOUCOULDSEETHEWORLDASIDOSAIDSAM--

I like PYNM. I think it's a healthy way to start the week.. Well, I don't really know about healthy, but well... you already know my feelings on nose picking. I've still got a few video-captured moments at family events that are humorous and endearing from the time I was five up until... um.. last summer? Today was actually: "watch amy staple her finger" day. While talking with my director, two board members and a reporter with a camera (I still don't know if it was on or off) from the local morning news, I was innocently and I realize now, nervously, playing with a stapler... Yes. I stapled my left index finger. nice. very nice. Slapstick is apparently still very popular, as they laughed so hard they nearly cried. Okay, it was funny. But the reporter didn't have to call a few minutes ago to laugh into the phone about it. Fu@*ing local news guy.

I hate that guy.

I have to go, PYNM you know.

aww, I posted at 4:20... nostalgic you know?

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts