« Home | I couldn't fake this if I tried » | Not so awesome...and then AWESOME! » | Tic vs. Tac » | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

Teh job is done

Well, recovery is going well. If you've been keeping up with the comics you know that I'm still alive and kicking, but this blog sure hasn't seen much asction.

Thanks for the links guys, those were fantastic!

I'm sick of soup. No soup for me. At all.

I've also watched so many movies and tv shows on dvd I think I'm going a bit crazy. I watched the first three disks of LOST, all of Rescue Me, the 5th season of the sopranos and an incredible number of movies. I've been keeping up with the news online.

The drawing has been going really well lately. I've done enough strips to get through the end of October now so it's time for a writing session with Bava. That inludes, beer, pool, and a writing tablet on which to place our enlightening ideas.

Space Holder.

Today, at 4pm, I get the stables out of my abdomen. I'm not happy about that.


--NOTHAPPYBUTSURVIVIN'--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts