« Home | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » | It's not Rocket's Science! » | 65% Water, Baby!! » | Wait, was that you? » | Lasting longing » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

TACO SAUCE!!!

I keep forgetting that it's columbus day because I'm at fucking work. I don't understand this holliday for myriad reasons, but whatever.

I think I may have mentioned this before, but our school got so fascinatingly disrupted by the changing political structure that a student or students created an underground newspaper.

On one hand I think that it's great that the voice of democracy is alive and well at a largely catholic school. But on the other, this is really f'n devious. There is a LOT of criticism leveled at new faculty, staff and at everyone's appearance. Attention ladies and gentlemen, the faceless fashionistas have arrived.

To say that my emotions are mixed is an understatement. I have seen ratemyprofessors.com and I believe that if you want to criticise someone on the internet, go for it. But seriously, when it's in print and shoved underneath every door in the school, that goes a little bit too far. The new faculty have only been here 6 weeks and can't even maneuver around campus. To expect perfection is kind of naive. I've taught classes at this school before and living up to the ever-changing standards of the administration is a full-time job. Let alone trying to teach on top of it.

That being said, I think that with a little experience and a LOT more focus, this underground newspaper has potential. Keep it up, but for chissake, do NOT put them EVERYWHERE on campus. It's a waste of paper.

So yeah, happy columbus day.

If I had fantasy world, it would be a magical place. Seriously dude. MAGICAL. Animals would talk to you and all the drinking fountains would pour forth...diet pepsi.

Wait.

I hate pepsi. What the hell. someone hijacked my f'n fantasy world!

Why don't they make a pain-reliever strong enough? They make ones ALMOST strong enough, something that just kinda takes the edge off, but none of them really DO the trick for you. I was lifting all this heavy shit and my name brand pain-reliever dropped his end of the piano. I'm telling you, THAT f'n sucked. Three flights of stairs, straight the fuck down. No more piano.

I'm tired and filthy. This blogging shit is heavy and deep. I'm gonna go rinse off and take a nap.

--PLEASEDONOTASSASSINATEME--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts