« Home | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » | It's not Rocket's Science! » | 65% Water, Baby!! » | Wait, was that you? » | Lasting longing » | Supa dupa flie » | Refer to #1 Under Attention » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap

This is a scary ass way to start a monday. Good morning!

Overall it was a pretty good weekend. Friday night there was a swing dance performance at Arts Walk and that was fun. It was the first performance in front of people I've ever done and I had a really good time. Then I got kinda loopy drunk.

Saturday I spent watching movies with the g/f. Saw Amityville Horror, and some other movies I can't remember. Must've been great.

Sunday I started drawing again. I inked two strips last night! I'm stoked. My drawing style is going to change pretty quick after the first couple are posted. Oh, and I'll have the new comic link up before too long. It's going to be a M/W/F comic with something goofy on the weekend that'll be just for fun.

I warn you, it's gonna be ghetto when it first starts. Bava's designing the website and we're using blogger...because we're broke ass white boys from suburbia. But if you stick with the strip I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by my amazing fantastical drawings combined with Bava's razor-like wit. It'll rock, you'll see.

Anyway, I've got stuff to do this morning. I'll post again this afternoon.

--ROOMDEPOSITISREFUNDABLE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts