« Home | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 

Tic vs. Tac

Coooookies!

So the new comic site is up. Here, here and here.

La Casa has an interesting story behind it and I'll re-tell it now.

Way back in the day, one of my uncles was living in Germany. He came back and found a place to live in California that was COMPLETELY ghetto. It was a two story house that was falling down, was surrounded by a junk yard, a muffler repair place and a parking garage. Some of the doors opened to nothing. It was like a mystery house.

In the back was a makeshift skate park / luau spot and there were beer cans and food wrappers everywhere. Honestly, it was the ultimate bachelor pad.

Someone in the house (he had like 6 roommates at one point) was learning Spanish and so there were little stickers all over the place with the word for what that thing was in Spanish. On the front door was the word, 'La Casa'. And the name stuck.

So when Bava, Wyltbam and I moved into our house together, we turned it into a bachelor's paradise...without the martini bar. I decided that it was worthy of the name La Casa and, since the strip is about us and the house, the comic strip was babtized La Casa Comics.

It's gonna be great, trust me.

In this edition of "Things I saw written on the bathroom wall in a Catholic University!": NIXANWAR.

wtf?

Anyway, I got stuff to do. No more dilly-dallying for me.

--BACKTOTHEGRINDSTONE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts