« Home | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » | It's not Rocket's Science! » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 

Sockin' it to ya!

I'm feeling a tad spastic this morning, but in general I'm doing great.

Last night was my last night of swing dancing for a while because of the issue we discussed yesterday. That's gonna be very hard. I had a good time dancing though.

I also managed to complete the transfer process of my comics. They have now transcended to the higher, more awesome, digital realm. Bava is nice enough to build them a realy cool home, which you will get to see very soon.

I really don't have anything else to report.

MESH!

Back later.

--YOMAMASTHEBIGGESTMAMA--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts