« Home | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » | It's not Rocket's Science! » | 65% Water, Baby!! » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR

I find it highly amusing that when I don't have any visitors I really want the world to know what I'm doing, but when I get a lot of visitors I don't know, I kinda want annonymity. Crazy.

I've almost finished Tuesday's crossword puzzle. Work is that f'n difficult. That's going to be the nice thing about getting this hernia gone. I go in for surgery on Thursday at 2:30pm and then get to go home later that evening. I get Friday and Monday off and I've optioned Tuesday. I will make sure that doesn't interfere with either my blog updates and/or the comics. If anything it'll make me more productive.

I just went down to the cafeteria. It's amazing the shit people find to bitch about when there's nothing to bitch about. One woman was complaining that the coffee wasn't quite warm enough and a girl was complaining about the selection of cookies. Wow.

My coffee smells like an Expo marker, you don't see me complaining.

I gotta go get stuff done. Postmorelater.

--DON'TYOUWISHUPONASTARDON'TYOUDARE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts