« Home | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » | It's not Rocket's Science! » | 65% Water, Baby!! » | Wait, was that you? » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

In which i discuss very personal matters with relative ease

So, this morning has actually been eventful...but probly not in the way you're thinking. In fact I can pretty much say it's not for certain.

I went to the doctor this morning. Actually, I went to a surgeon. It was for a bulge on the lower part of my abdomen that was starting to...well, bulge.

I had a physical last week and so I pointed it out to the doc. He looked at it and said, 'yessir, it's a hernia.' Of course I had heard horror stories about intestines dropping down into nether regions and I fell deathly silent. The doctor noticed and reassured me. He said that it mostly happens to older men, but it happens to a large segment of the population.

I went in to see the surgeon this morning and he confirmed everything. I have an Inguinal Hernia. (don't worry, no pics)

So that's why I took the morning off. What's your excuse?

here's a gratuitous picture of a lion. Enjoy Lion Tuesday!

--BADBOYTOTHEMAX--

I completely forgot about that! Thanks for the heads up!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts