« Home | Tic vs. Tac » | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Not so awesome...and then AWESOME!

So yeah, at 1:30pm today I go under the knife. Shouldn't be that bad, but if you don't hear from my by Sunday, then...deal with it. I'm probably more doped up than I should be.

Nothing at all happening this morning.

Our comic is up. There'll be a new one on Friday. Because it's M/W/F. More if you give us cookies. The entire comic is fueled by Awesome and Cookies.

--LEARNTOLOVEIT--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts