« Home | Not so awesome...and then AWESOME! » | Tic vs. Tac » | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

I couldn't fake this if I tried

Hernia surgery sucks ass. trust me. it's gawd awful in ways that rainbows aren't.

The surgery itself went really well, I went out like a frickin' light when the drugs were in me and then in the recovery room I did pretty well too. Last night though? that's when shit started to hurt.

I'm popping two vicadin every 4 hours and I still can't move from my bed. I've been laying here trying to watch movies since 7am. I can't sleep because I'm wide awake and I can't read because I'm woozy and can't open my eyes. it sucks because I really wanna freakin' draw!

OH well.

geez, time to change the ice pack. I catch you guys later. Any links to cheer me up? post 'em in the comments!

--DON'TDRIVELIKEMYBROTHER--

http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=../content/carnage/flash_video/whosline

Richard Simmons & Whose Line is it Anyway - Funniest thing I've seen in awhile. (I hope this link works... if not, I can email it to you)

Feel better! ~Amy

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts