« Home | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » | In which I take Excedrin » | In Which I Battle A Monkey » | Lame » | In Which I Retell That One Story » | It's not Rocket's Science! » | 65% Water, Baby!! » | Wait, was that you? » | Lasting longing » | Supa dupa flie » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

In Which I SUCCEED!!!

Well, I'm pleased as punch with myself. I just finished the NYtimes crossword puzzled. Talk about time well spent.

Greatest quote from NPR during their, "GIVE US MONEY YOU BITCHES!" drive, "It's like...an addiction. You gotta feed it. Wouldn't you rather spend your money on us than drugs?" Yes, that's an actual quote.

So far nothing has happened today and I'm really not gonna be surprised if nothing happens this afternoon either. It's slow. What can I say. And this fund drive on npr is driving me crazy! That one quote was hilarious, but I doubt I'll hear anythign like that again. I think it's time to change radio stations. For a week.

--PROVERBIALSUBMITTER--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts