« Home | Teh job is done » | I couldn't fake this if I tried » | Not so awesome...and then AWESOME! » | Tic vs. Tac » | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » | TACO SAUCE!!! » | In Which I SUCCEED!!! » | In Which I Lay Down And Take A Nap » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Something Positive

There really is nothing like a good convelescence. I may have misspelled it, but I know this for a fact! Fact that ass up!

Anyway, this weekend is shaping up pretty well. The g/f is out of town and I've been spending most of my time drawing. Of course, I spend most of the time that she's here just drawing and watching movies so I really don't know what the big deal is.

Tonight I'm going out to play pool with my friend Adrian...sorry, no blog, no link.

Other than that, this weekend has been really uneventful. Right now I'm making hot dogs and listening to loud house music, live from Paris. Seriously, there ain't nothin' like a good mix from France. If you understand French. Et moi, je parle fraincais. assez bien, mais quand meme!

I totally changed it up on the comics. I'm now doing them WAAYYY ahead of time and completely on my computer. I've learned the joy of photoshop and as long as I did a sketch before hand so I know the perspectives, I can get a pretty good approximation of my pencil sketch. We'll have to wait and see how that developes.

--LIVELONGANDPROSPER--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts