« Home | When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough » | HRO stands for monkey » | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » | Retro-post-post-remix » | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » | Blitzkrieg! » | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

Everything's better with CHEESE!!

MSN scores another hit with a valentine's day repeat!

Today was good but was kinda...bleh.

It started out with me getting here about a half hour early and prepping a presentation on volunteer opportunities for our international students. Then at 8am I went to the class and gave a 5 minute pep-talk.

Then I shuffled papers on my desk.

Then I went to a meeting from 9:30am until about 11:30am.

The first thing we discussed was the dress code. I'm wearing a polo shirt and a pair of khakis with Doc Marten shoes. My boss said it was ok but looked shady about it. The code is casual so I guess that means something else. Oh well. I think I look professional.

Then we talked about a more professional looking office. I think that just means I need to make my desk cleaner. I dunno.

Then I was given my to do list:

1. Build a Power Point presentation for a Staff/Faculty luncheon.

2. Contact the college president and have him write an e-mail encouraging people to host our students.

3. Contact our current host families and develop a network.

4. Contact our Alumni department and see what they can do to help me find host families.

That was it. So then I went to lunch and picked myself up a Poloroid camera for work. That's gonna be fun. Purchase requesting rules.

Then I spent the afternoon e-mailing my contacts. Good times, good times.

Now I'm about to get off and have a stiff drink that I need desperately.

I hope you guys are having a great day! The sun is shining through my window and I'm almost outa here so you know I did!

--CAPRICIOUSCHEETOSFROMFREDDYSMADEMYDAY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts