« Home | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » | Blitzkrieg! » | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » | I have never been to this place » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

Retro-post-post-remix

Down in the referereerrreerrs list on the lower right of my blog, I get some pretty weird refererrereerrs. Like this one. I've been trying to figure out what the hell. I mean, Ahniwa's blog has given me 79 hits in the last 24 hours. Although that's impossible. But whatever.

Anyway, the meeting with the French student went well. Gonna be doin' that on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

And I get to actually START my new job on the 1st of March. Or Tuesday, for those of you who don't care.

Anyway, I hacked Ahniwa's computer (with a USB cable and my mp3 player). Now I have some of his music. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, Natasha Bedingfield has some AWESOME pseudo-intellectual-post-post-ironic-hip-hop-pop. I'm diggin' it all happy hard core style.

And I'm also ragin' some french rap and happy-house music. Gotta have something fun for this incredible bout of sunshine we be sportin'.

I hope y'all have a fnac-tastic evening and I'll catch y'all before the sun rises.

--WAGINWARWITHTACOS--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts