« Home | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » | I have never been to this place » | I'm gettin' hungry... » | How do I change the appearance of text and data? » | Things your mom won't talk about » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

Lazy Lisping Lizards

I am a thief and a liar. I must come clean. I have in my posession, two, count 'em TWO, forks from the cafeteria. I feel so...evil!

Anyway, how are you doing? Yes, you. The one with the pony-tail (which really needs to be chopped off by the way).

After a full day of rest, I'm soooo ready to not be here anymore! I hate my IT job with a passion and really want my own little cubicle of love.

And I don't think I ever thought I'd say that. I want a cubicle all my own. Heh.

Alright, on with the news:

Clean teeth, anyone?

Love hippos? Join Hippolotofus!

Enough of that.

I'm sitting at my desk right now drinking herbal mint tea which, for some reason, is making my sore throat worse, not better. I had a decent breakfast this morning of bacon and eggs but now I have a stomach ache. I think it's because I took a bunch of vitamins on an almost empty stomach before I left for work this morning. We'll see if it clears up.

There doesn't seem to be much going on in the world right now.

Except this: Warren Beatty is apparently a sex fiend. Who knew? The National Enquirerererrreer. That's who.

And this. If that isn't the creepiest damn thing I've seen this morning, I haven't been awake long enough.

Those who I shared a birthday with:

Actor Kyle MacLachlan is 46.
Naturalist Steve Irwin ("The Crocodile Hunter") is 43.
Comedian Rachel Dratch ("Saturday Night Live") is 39.
Actress Jeri Ryan ("Boston Public," "Star Trek: Voyager") is 37.
Actress Drew Barrymore is 30.

This article is something that riles my blood. These so called "Christians" need to learn how to sell out to the man better. Awww, has the record label made you look like something you're not in order to make you a millionaire? Korn has put out 8 f'n albums and NOW this guy wants to quit. Hey, if ya wanna find Jesus, that's find by me. Go for it. But seriously, to pretend like you weren't waiting for the oportune moment that would allow you to not only escape looking riteous but also allow you to be rich, that's really low and kinda goes against the whole 'christian spirit' thing. In the article he basically calls the other guys in the band, immature imbeciles. I think the other guys should egg his car. I don't know why I care though, I hate korn.

I gotta go take a 10 and do some actual work. Hold the anchovies boys. I hate those things.

--YAWANNASTARTSOMETHINGPUNK?--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts