« Home | Blitzkrieg! » | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » | I have never been to this place » | I'm gettin' hungry... » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you forever

Most of the time MSN Messenger has limited offerings as far as their daily dose of news and fun is concerned. But today was different.

10 ways to kiss better.

Technically it says, "...kiss HIM better," but I think it works both ways. Women just tend to care more.

It's nice to know that my secrets are now published on a crappy msn site run by a thousand evil space monkies. Can you imagine? CAN YOU?!!?

--RUNAWAYVERYQUICKLY--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts