« Home | Retro-post-post-remix » | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » | Blitzkrieg! » | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

Waffles and BACON!

Oh, those crazy Israeli Star Trek fans.

There really is nothing like calling in sick. There really isn't.

For some reason I played poker with the guys last night, even though I felt like crap. At midnight I e-mailed my boss and said, nope, no way in hell am I comin' in. And it was a good call on my part.

Now I'm sitting on the couch watching Comedy Central with Tim.

Tim's quote of the day, "Dude, that midget got a hottie!"

I don't really have anything else to say here right now. If I think of anything else to talk about, I'll post again.

--MIDGETSWITHGUNSISAPAINSONG--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts