« Home | HRO stands for monkey » | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » | Retro-post-post-remix » | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » | Blitzkrieg! » | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » 

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 

When waxing your eyebrows just isn't enough

MSN Today scores another direct hit with its DATING DO NoTS!

I break those rules every day. Especially pointing out other attractive people in the room.

Today was great! I know it's only the second day on the job, but I'm getting a lot done and doing what I think is great work!

I've written two or three letters and now have permission to send e-mails to all Staff/Faculty here at the college. Along with the permission, here was what my old boss said in his email:

"Done. You now have the power to annoy thousands of users at the click of a single button."

HEHE!

Anyway, right now I'm working on a project for a few of our Japanese students who were going to stick around for spring break.

Two of the students were going to go up to Vancouver, B.C., but I changed their minds and they're now going to Victoria. I found out the cost of taking the bus to Seattle then the ferry out to Victoria and the kids really liked the idea.

So while those to ship off to our northerly neighbor, I'm in the midst of finding host families for the other two. That's a bit harder. I'm sending out a mass e-mail tomorrow to all the people who work here on campus to see if any of them can host an exchange student for a week. It shouldn't be a serious problem finding someone, but it is fast aproaching (within a week) so I'm kinda nervous.

Other than that it's been a pretty slow day. I'm looking forward to just sittin' back with a brewski and chillin'.

I like this quote:
"Thanks for what, Jim? Thanks for being man enough to bear up to the curse of my overpowering machismo?"

That's definately me.

And here is an article on CBS.com about machismo in metrosexual terms.

--YOURMONEYYOURINVESTMENTSYOURBANK--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts