« Home | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » | I have never been to this place » | I'm gettin' hungry... » | How do I change the appearance of text and data? » | Things your mom won't talk about » | Dear <> » 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 

My brain is about to explode

So yeah, I finally called in sick today. And I'm really sick. My throat is sore, my head aches, and my limbs have turned to achy doom machines.

Here's a good place to start for the day.

There's really nothing going on right now. Tim and I are watching comedians tear shit up on Comedy Central, but other than that, there's nothing. I really wanna drink beer, smoke cigarettes and play darts. But that SOOOOO isn't gonna happen.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts