« Home | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » | Happy Birthday to ME! » | Drooling uncontrolably » | I have never been to this place » | I'm gettin' hungry... » | How do I change the appearance of text and data? » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

Blitzkrieg!

Well, the Pope is back in the hospital, the Jackson jury has been chosen and American Idol is on its way to ending an amazing season of inanity. What an amazing day.

I'm stuck here at the school until at least 1:30pm today because I have a meeting with a new French student who wants some help. Hey, it'll be an additional paycheck so I'm not too worried. Except that now I'll have an extra 3 hours a week to make up at work. Probly won't be a big deal.

Today I worked on our massive Help Desk FAQ, the usefulness of which is iffy at best. Honestly though, I don't really care. I've done enough work at minimum wage for these yahoos and it's time I got the heck out of here.

What can't I wait for? I can't wait to be able to decorate and clutter up my own cubicle. I can't wait to be able to listen to whatever radio station I want. I can't wait to have my own office chair. I can't wait to have a regular schedule that I can't deviate from. I can't wait to have benefits. I can't wait to be able to take masters level classes for free. And I can't wait to be a rockstar.

It's like summer outside right now! February isn't even over yet and the temperature is already up around 60F. The sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky. I really wish that I had more free time, but really I don't know what to do with the free time I have so I'm not freakin' out too much. Right now I'm sucking on a Halls cough drop and starin' out the window. Good times.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for lunch. Maybe hit up Pacos Tacos. Maybe not. Who knows.

--MRROGERSWASMYHERO--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts