« Home | Over and over and over again... » | Waffles and BACON! » | Retro-post-post-remix » | Slip her a little tongue and she will thank you fo... » | Blitzkrieg! » | Lazy Lisping Lizards » | My brain is about to explode » | What drugs are you on? » | Wow... » | Birthday posts » 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 

HRO stands for monkey

Yeah, so this full time job thing rocks. I have my own cubicle finally and with my contacts in the IT department I was HOOKED up with an optical mouse, speakers, and a new keyboard. From Office Depot I got a new calendar and a bunch of notepads.

I'm now drafting an email...or rather I'm supposed to be. I'm actually sitting here updating my blog. Heh.

Today was kinda frantic. I woke up late, by like an hour and a half, and barely made it to work at all. But once I was here and cleared up any confusion that was happening, I got to work clearing up a work space and getting things ready for the week.

I was told in my interview that I would need to find host families for 90 kids over the summer. That's only half as scary as it sounds, I just found out, because we double the kids up in homes. So actually I need to find 45 families.

That would still be daunting if it weren't for the fact that MOST of those families will only get a kid for a weekend.

So the only real problem I'm going to have is to get together a list of 15 host families who can host a pair of kids for 2 weeks. I don't see this being a serious problem though.

Anyway, it's like almost 5pm which is quitin' time. Hope y'all had a great time!

--CATCHIFCATCHCAN--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts