« Home | Price Includes Sales Tax » | A Soothing Blend of Me » | Treats for EVERYONE!!! » | Oooo...the Munchies! » | Giving in to the Man » | On the Trivialities of Tivoli » | Of All the Things to Forget at Home This Morning... » | On the History of Madness and Mondays » | True Story » | CA Cash Refund » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Misery Loves A Listener

What a Valentine's Day. I feel horrible. My stomach has been hurting all morning long so I wasted money on breakfast, coffee and lunch. Spent about 10 mins after a meeting this morning in the bathroom. I wish I was at home.

Today's comic turned out better than I expected.

Not much going on today. I'm really not motivated to post. I'll try again later.

--PLEASERETURNTOYOUROFFICE--

oh... Poor Theo... I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well! Perhaps soup and not cookies on Friday eh?

hugs,
Amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts