« Home | Oooo...the Munchies! » | Giving in to the Man » | On the Trivialities of Tivoli » | Of All the Things to Forget at Home This Morning... » | On the History of Madness and Mondays » | True Story » | CA Cash Refund » | Recipe for Disaster » | When Are Things Due? » | Yarrr! » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Treats for EVERYONE!!!

I worked on these and another project that I'm doing. AND I did a full color strip for Friday. Over 6 hours of drawing.

My hand hurts. But I'm Fuckin' happy.





--WE'REHEREWHENYOUNEEDUS24/7--

Yes, you know it already (or you should because I tell you all the gaddammed time): YOU FUCKING ROCK!!!

nice sketches Peaches,
Amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts