« Home | CA Cash Refund » | Recipe for Disaster » | When Are Things Due? » | Yarrr! » | Dude...It's all about the boxer briefs » | Hmmm...thought I'd be more... » | Already called this one... » | oh, you know I'm that bad! » | Addicted? No.... » | Dude... » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

True Story

There are certain things that I wish to convey. But not to you, and not now.

How's that for maintainiing the mystery! Hah!

Anyway, I just spent money on two things. Bills and a new tablet. I'm almost nervous about the tablet, but it's what all my favorite artists use and that makes me a little more confident.

I've had wayyy too much coffee for my own good this morning. I'm sitting here listening to The Magic Flute and trying to work. And it's not working. One of my co-workers is out sick and the other one is in Indiana. I'm here, kinda on my own and let me tell you, ain't no motivation like no motivation.

Other than that there's nothing really to report. I'm doing really well now. I'm playing a LOT of darts and really enjoying doing the comic strip. I'm working on developing a faster process for coloring. That's kinda what the new tablet is for. I also need a new computer, so if you have a little extra cash laying about, donate to the fund! Thanks!

Anyway, I should probly go get stuff done. Click on some links if you get bored. I'll try to remember to post again later. No promises though. It IS after all, Friday.

--TGIF,BABY.TGIF--

There's no 'o' in Genius.

I just find that incredibly ironic. I say you stick with the 'o' though. You're a postmodern grammatarian. You spell things wrong ironically.

*wink wink*

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts