« Home | True Story » | CA Cash Refund » | Recipe for Disaster » | When Are Things Due? » | Yarrr! » | Dude...It's all about the boxer briefs » | Hmmm...thought I'd be more... » | Already called this one... » | oh, you know I'm that bad! » | Addicted? No.... » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

On the History of Madness and Mondays

As I said in the Post, I finally got my new tablet.

There really are no words. You will just have to keep up with the comic and see what happens.

Hmmm, what's been going on...well not a heck of a lot. I took yesterday off as a sort of mental health day. I needed it. Bava and I spent most of the afternoon at the Spar drinking coffee and speaking expositorally on our favorite web comics.

Then I spent the afternoon drawing. Then the evening was spent playing pool, then darts. Then more drawing. Then sleep. The sleep was restless because I was dreaming about drawing.

I had an epiphany this morning as I was standing in line for food at Fred Meyer, but I can't remember what the hell it was. I wasn't fully functional due to lack of blood in my caffein system.

BURN MORE FAT! YAHAHAHA!!!

Last Saturday I took a bunch of students up to Seattle for a SketchCrawl. It was pretty fun, but I was kind of dissappointed in the overall participation. I think that when faced with the actual act of drawing in public, some of the students kinda blanked. Which is really too bad because I did some really cool stuff. I really hope I get to do that again soon.

Right now I'm listening to The Magic Flute and trying to get work done. Seriously, stop distracting me. I MEAN IT!

Doode.

Have a great day!

--RECONNECTIONISSCHEDULEDFORTHEFOLLOWINGBUSINESSDAY--

Yo,
Kari here. I was doing my usual internet surfing today and decided to check your blog. I think I am comming up to Olympia this weekend and was thinking that we should maybe get together and catch up a little. I will be around saturday and sunday. Let me know what you are up to.
Later.
Kari

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts