« Home | On the History of Madness and Mondays » | True Story » | CA Cash Refund » | Recipe for Disaster » | When Are Things Due? » | Yarrr! » | Dude...It's all about the boxer briefs » | Hmmm...thought I'd be more... » | Already called this one... » | oh, you know I'm that bad! » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Of All the Things to Forget at Home This Morning...

I've been put in charge of a project at work. A project that I feel is not worth my time, effort nor expertise. I feel that my talents are being squandered.

What are my talents? Being a lazy, listening to good music, drawing, drinking coffee, being interesting, darts and pool. Sometimes I write well. Oh, and I love to read.

Seriously, I should have just stayed in school and not stopped after one degree. Another one is on the way, but man, I really do dread hard work. That single fear has kept me from more things than I care to imagine. Crazy.

Anyway, on a happier note, I brought my old computer speakers in to work. Now I'm listening to jazz in style. It's absolutely wonderful but I'm kind of afraid the people on the floor below will come up and yell at me for having a 3'x3' subwoofer above their heads.

I've developed a routine that I'd like to tell you about. Well, I don't really want to talk about it, but I'm under the mistaken impression that nobody reads my blog so I'm gonna write about it anyway. I get off work and immediately go to the Eagles to play darts. I play darts for about 2 hours and then I go home and draw from about 8pm until 11:30 or midnight. Sometimes I play darts more and then I only get 2 hours of drawing in. The point is, I have no time for anything else. I don't really hang out with anyone I don't play darts with, I still have netflix movies from nearly a week ago that I have yet to watch...my life has pretty much come to a grinding halt. My life outside of darts and art, that is. But really I'm too happy to do anything about it so the status quo stays.

My birthday's coming up in 20 days. I'm stoked!

That's about it. I really have nothing else to report.

--HOWEVERITHAPPENSTHISISGOINDOWN--

alright, I'm stoked about your birthday and super supportive of temporary status quo continuations. Sometimes, that's just how life works and how great works get done. There's no shame in it, Peaches.

22ndness... alright... cookies and ... something else... you'll see.

ink me,
amos

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts