« Home | No Mail Receptacle » | This is a Multiple Unit Address Please Provide a B... » | The Wombat has Spoken » | Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE! » | WAHOOOOOZAH! » | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » | Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera » | Days of the week in reverse random order » | It's Good to know there is a Concurrence » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

Keep Your Hands to Yourself!

A couple more rants.

A while ago you may remember that I ranted about guys talking to guys in the bathroom. You just don't do it.

Another restroom pet peve of mine is guys who don't wash their hands after using the urinal.

Have you ever seen one of those pictures captured right as the guy is sneezing? You remember those little particles coming out of his face? That same kind of spray is coming from the urnial back toward your body. If I had my preference, we'd have to go through a chemical hose-down each time we exit a bathroom, but barring that, I wish that every guy would at least wash their hands.

I honestly don't know what is going through their minds when they just grab the handle that EVERYONE else must touch and then bolt. Watching students and faculty leave the bathroom without washing has led me to either knee the "handicap door opener mechanism" or use a paper-towel on the handle. You bastards give me more work.

*sigh*

Now on to Debit cards.

Last week Bava and I went to our hang-out downtown. A nifty little place that smells like the perfect mixture of warm beer and greese. It's the only place we can really get shit done on the comic though.

So, I went to pay for beverages and stuff at the register and saw a sign that had incrementally increased charges based on how much your bill was, but only for people paying with debit/credit cards.

Now, you gotta love a system that encourages you to use your debit card everywhere, they make ATMs more ubiquitous than music and then, because the system is beyond its limits, they start charging a little fee. So instead of paying a tip to my wonderful waitress, I have to look like a dick and pay the charge instead.

Bastardos.

Anyway, I wish people would wash their hands when leaving the bathroom and I wish that debit card charges didn't exist. Those are my opinions and they are unreasonable.

--DONOTCRYOVERSPILTMILKUNLESSYOU'REDROWNINGINIT--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts