« Home | Keep Your Hands to Yourself! » | No Mail Receptacle » | This is a Multiple Unit Address Please Provide a B... » | The Wombat has Spoken » | Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE! » | WAHOOOOOZAH! » | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » | Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera » | Days of the week in reverse random order » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

Bringing Home Some Bacon!

How about this: Every other day I'll retrofit my blog. Yes? No? Fuck you.

This is the last change for a while. What I'm gonna do now is just change the pictures in the upper portion from time to time. I did not draw this pic and it's driving me crazy that I have someone else's work on my blog. I'm an f'n artist. You'd think I'd be down for something a bit more...mine.

Anyway, Friday's comic is up. We really don't have enough readers yet. At least not for what we want to be doing. My eventual goal is to be able to quit my job and just draw the strip full time, but I doubt that's going to happen any time soon. Oh well.

WELCOME to Wish I'd Thought of that First Friday! Or WITFF!

Are you about to do shooters? YOU NEED SOME F'N PANTS!

Seriously, having a cat walking around in a thong is bad enough. This is probly some kind of fetish.

I don't (heart) pants, so I had to link to this.

I seriously don't have enough money.

Are you into Advanced Visual Interfaces? No? You might need this manual.

Maybe we should just replace pop music with one of these. I'd wear the shirt.

There you have it, WITFF!

There are so many things in the world that people think are mysterious and probably 'miracles' or the 'hand of God.' I'm here to assure you they aren't. Seriously. I was told by Herbert, down in accounting, that there's no such thing as God or Mystery. And he had it on good authority. He's my fishing buddy so I'd believe anything he says, y'know, except about that 15lb trout. He lied about that.

There really isn't anything like a little bit of faux Cuban music fo' dat ass on a Friday afternoon. You know I love it! Don't you wish you were listening to something as profound as someone who lives in Miami posing as a Cuban refugee playing music? I know that you do.

The request has been made and there is nothing you can do about it.

The music's in my cabesa!

do YOU want spam? Cause if you do, I've got TONS of it to pass on.

--OHHOWIWISHIWASN'THERE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts