« Home | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » | Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera » | Days of the week in reverse random order » | It's Good to know there is a Concurrence » | Last day to withdraw... » | We're gonna need a mop! » | Fight That Devilish Plaque! » | Time Better Spent Sleeping » | Filter THIS!! » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

WAHOOOOOZAH!

So the template re-design went relatively well...if it did take 6.7 man hours and two twenty-something guys to complete...(Thanks bava).

When you google, '"lungs hurt" +"when I cough"', my page is at the bottom of the results. Who knew?! haha

The last few days have been going pretty well.

On Friday I stayed up all night drawing. I played pool until about nine, went home, started watching Six Feet Under (season 1), and started drawing. I sketched, blue penciled and inked three strips in one 7 hour period. That's the most prolific I've been yet. 'course by 7:30am on Sat. morning I was sleep deprived beyond all reasonable reason, but it was ALMOST worth it.

Saturday was fun. I hung out with bava, played some pool and drew some more. I ended up going to bed at a much more reasonable hour.

On Sunday...I can't really remember what I did on Sunday and Monday...

Yesterday I watched Born Into Brothels. Good movie, if a bit depressing. I love photography (which is why you should check out JCMH) and since the film was all about a group of 10 year olds who photograph the brothels in India, I enjoyed it.

Other than that it's been a slow week. Work is ramping up towards Taste of Culture (a cultural food festival that my division sponsors) and everyone is stressing out. YAY!

Well, it's time for the fun.

Welcome to "Couldn't Look Less Like a Drug-Dealer Wednesday!" (CLLLDD)

I don't know what day you were born on, so whisper it softly to the computer monitor.

третье в сентябре? good lord, your monitor speaks Russian?! Cool!

This kid definately deals drugs.

Here are some eggplant jack-o-lanterns. For those of us who can only afford...eggplant...

I didn't know this, but there is such a thing as a Mouse Spider. I hate regular mice and regular spiders, so this is something straight out of hell for me.

Can't wake up on time for Thanksgiving? Here's the ONLY solution!

You can get this on a t-shirt.

G'night Nicoragua!

--IFYOUWEREANAESTHETEYOU'DTELLME,RIGHT?--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts