« Home | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » | Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera » | Days of the week in reverse random order » | It's Good to know there is a Concurrence » | Last day to withdraw... » | We're gonna need a mop! » | Fight That Devilish Plaque! » | Time Better Spent Sleeping » | Filter THIS!! » | Something Positive » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage to the reader!

Currently reading: MY COMIC!

Currently Listening To: Spice Girls

Yeah, yesterday I was all like, "Bahhuh..." and didn't update. Sorry.

Now, for all you science geeks, it's ELECTROLYTE FRIDAY!! RAWK!!

And now for, SomEthinG I REALLY hate! GRRRR! When I was at Fred Meyer getting lunch today, something happened that drives me insane. I handed over my cash and the girl behind the counter put it in the register. She pulls out the coinage for my change and then asks if I need a bag, without handing my change to me. I said yes and watch as she bends down, grabs a bag and starts putting my food inside still holding my change!

By the time she gets around to handing my change to me, not only is it warm, it's got this insane kinda sweat/goo on it. WHO WANTS CHANGE WITH SWEAT GOO?! not ME!

I used to make sure that change was the first thing that I would give back to my customers when I worked at the video store. For me it's a respect thing. Don't give me your sweaty hand goo and I won't hit you in the face and run away. That's simple, right?

Anyway, it's been a day full of stuff like that.

I'm trying to put the finishing touches on the first ever edition of the newsletter that will hit the host families next week. It's really slow going because every time I finally finish typing a paragraph it seems like I just make it worse and I end up trying to re-write the whole damn thing.

*sigh*

oh well, at least I've got my coffee...oh, wait, that's right, I didn't get coffee this morning. Fuck.

Do any of you remember the 50s? Neither do I, and that makes me sad.

Here's a picture of a parcel of land. I hope you enjoy it.

Have you ever thought about the color of orange soda? I have. I stay awake late at night trying to figure out how the hell they make it look that radioactive.

ADD? Yes, please.

I love google. This blog exists because of google. All of the pictures you see are found because of google. And I wouldn't be surprised if google wasn't directly involved in the remodel of paradise after it burned.

I mention it because I know people are curious where I find my links. Let me tell you. But it's a secret, so you'll have to read closely.

Eu vou a IMAGES.GOOGLE.COM e eu faço uma busca para algo como o "Turnip" então que eu encontro o google o mais interessante do retrato tenho que oferecer. Eu estalo sobre a ligação e então ligação na imagem cheia do 'see full-size image' no alto de modo que eu não tenha que preocupar sobre você os guys que têm que se incomodar com seu Web page.

There. That's how I do it. In Portugese.

Since there's a Basal Nervous System, why shouldn't there be a Basel Garage?

Now presenting you with, Figure 2. The word "Figure" means 'picture that will illustrate why what I said is correct...or it's just a mongoose' in Sciencese.

Mom's a scientist, I'm not. I draw comics and 'hang'. At least I think that's what the kids are calling it these days.

For all you fans of the Yellow Warbler, I found one. Here's the best way to fillet a flounder.

This
has nothing to do with fish.

This man's name was Eaton. What's yours?

Really, I'm just covering because nothing is going on right now. Seriously, my life is that boring right now. Except that it's not. Daneero has a great line in HEAT that goes a little something like this:

I am alone. I wouldn't say I'm lonely.


I love that quote because that's me and boredome:

I'm a boar. I wouldn't say that I'm board.


So, how's ELECTROLYTE Friday treatin' ya? Happy?

That's about it. I need to finish this damn newsletter before someone gets hurt.

This weekend I'll be drawing non-stop. I have Monday's strip to do, a guest comic for Trunks and Soto, a comic for Secret Crocodile Adventure Club
, and a cookie jar to replace that damn Paypal image on the comic. That's a lot of stuff. oh, AND i'm planning on doing a Cat With Champagne strip for Sunday. GUHAH!

That is all.

--WOULDYOUMINDSITTINGHEREFORMEWHILEIGOPLAY--

just wanted you to know somebody was reading, and I think that you might want to cut down on the caffine..... then again... yeah, nevermind. Glad to see you're still silly!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts