« Home | WAHOOOOOZAH! » | I burn with righteous rage and transfer that rage ... » | IT WAS THE ITALIANS! » | Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera » | Days of the week in reverse random order » | It's Good to know there is a Concurrence » | Last day to withdraw... » | We're gonna need a mop! » | Fight That Devilish Plaque! » | Time Better Spent Sleeping » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

Jazz Up That Lifestyle With CHEESE!

Have you ever read anything that made you just want to curl up into a tiny ball and cry until death arrives at your door just to tell you that he's booked solid and can you wait one more week?

I have. It happened today when I read this.

I don't really like to swear on my blog because I know that sometimes my parents or the infirm might read it, but seriously. WTF kansas?

Conversation this morning was topical:

Ahniwa: dude, fucking Kansas ...
Theo: yeah
they're going to hell
Ahniwa: i think they're actually working harder in just flat-out replacing hell
Theo: with...?
Ahniwa: kansas

So, in rememberance of this gawd awful neo dark age that the midwest is sinking into I would like to offer support for our friends in Pennysylvania. They voted out 9 of the schoolboard members who support intelligent design.

Now, I'm not against Intelligent Design in theory, but but trying to teach it in SCIENCE class is the height of ignorance. It takes logic in a strangle-hold, rubs salt in its eyes, kicks it hard and then steals its lunch money. The cool kids just ignore intelligent design. It's headed for a life of hard drugs and crime. Seriously.

So, in honor of Pennsylvania kicking the habit, welcome to, "Pensylvania RAWKS Thursday!"

I need a t-shirt that says, "Anti-Intellligent Design-ist"

Don't know where it is? Now you do!

Zoohah! PA is a state that is fully endorsed by Mr. Potatohead! YAY!

Into water rafting? AMY? PA's GOT IT!

Think Cnanannanaaaddddaaa gooses are the awesomest? PA's the place!

Going to PA and need a car? Problem...SOLVED!

Want some PA wine? Drink your heart the hell out!

So there you have it. Pensylvania RAWKS Thursday!

oh, and some of my beautiful sketchings are up on the comic page today. Enjoy the fleeting beauty of my art.

--IBEJAMMIN'TODAVEBRUBECK!--

yeahhahahaha!

I wanna mess around with the colors but Firefox loves dat shiznit!

I have to admit Theo: PA has lovely rapids! Very nice hole in your white water link there, very nice. Have you seen my Thompson R. video?? BIG FREAKING WHIRLPOOLS!!!!!

It was really great to hang out on Friday! It was a little strange to watch Karl get drunk and size up Jason. Karl said that he liked Jason though, which is much more flattering than anything he has said about anyone that I've dated as long as he's known me. No big mystery: Jason is wonderful!

Back to my point: cookies will come soon, lay off the Mac&Cheese (it does strange things to digestion), GREAT COMICS, you rock, see you soon!

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts