« Home | Days of the week in reverse random order » | It's Good to know there is a Concurrence » | Last day to withdraw... » | We're gonna need a mop! » | Fight That Devilish Plaque! » | Time Better Spent Sleeping » | Filter THIS!! » | Something Positive » | Teh job is done » | I couldn't fake this if I tried » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Facial Make-up of the Chinese Pekin Opera

There is a mystery here somewhere, I know it. It feels like a myster-solving day. A day full of juicy mysteriosity. A day that is best spent using a magnifying glass to...magnify things.

Look, if you're gonna keep reading this post, I'm gonna have to verify your identity. Get up really close to the scree in front of you and wait for 10 seconds.

Ok, good.

Yup, you're you. Thanks.

Anyway, there really isn't that much to say today. I'll be working on Friday's comic tonight and will heave a sigh of relief when that's over.

I got my new business cards. I kinda like 'em, but honestly I'm a big fan of minimalism when it comes to business cards. I like plain ones with professional looking fonts. These are monstrously red on one end, white on the other, have the name of the university REALLY HUGE in the middle of the red, it's crazy. They're not bad though.

Here is the link for MANIACLE Tuesday. Ever felt like that? I have. Do. Whatever.

It's amazing how much advertising is available on the web and people don't even realize it. Bava's been going nuts with the comic site lately and we're getting a fair number of hits each day. I think it's been capping out around 23, but that's not bad. We're maintaining an average of about 18 hits a day. It's not bad. Bava's a madman.

If you don't know about Pokey the Penguin, Enjoy the randomness. This is seriously one of my favorite web sites ever. I've been reading Pokey since high school. The guy doesn't update on a regular basis, but it's still great.

This is an insane picture of what looks to be stupidity in action. My guess is that it's followed by ass-slapping and beer. If you didn't click the link before, I'm sure you're doing it now.

I don't know if I should be linking to it, but this may be helpful.

Speaking of Mystery Tuesday, think you can help?

Now ponder this, and I'll talk atcha tomorrow!

--IT'SSTILLNOTASBIGASMINEIS--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts