« Home | Fight That Devilish Plaque! » | Time Better Spent Sleeping » | Filter THIS!! » | Something Positive » | Teh job is done » | I couldn't fake this if I tried » | Not so awesome...and then AWESOME! » | Tic vs. Tac » | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

We're gonna need a mop!

I haven't forgotten about my blog...I've just...been busy. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Drawing has been taking up almost all of my free time. I get home from a long day of hard work and I whip out my drawing pad, put on some tunage, and go nuts.

Been listening to Kanye West, Portishead (classic stuff)(both sites suck, so no links). Good drawing music.

There are some things that I hope to add to the site in the near future. The first is an art gallery. Drawings that I do. I do a lot of small comic drawing, usually with a pencil, that would be really easy to scan. I'm extremely self-conscious of this kind of stuff, but I figure that since I'm producing a web comic anyway, it couldn't hurt.

The next thing is going to be a cookie jar. The cookie jar takes donations. For a $5 donation, you get a beautiful b&w sketch by yours truely. For a $10 donation you get a custom La Casa Comics wallpaper with your favorite character doing something oddly amusing.

The last thing that I am looking to do, probly 'bout december, is start releasing my first full color comic. It'll look like a comic book or maybe like Copper, but it's about a bunny and a robot that are cops. It'll be a side project, don't worry. La Casa will continue on.

on another note: I love that Cheryl Swoopes is happy with being gay, but seriously, does it deserve the cover of the NYtimes?

--COFFEEADDICTSUNITE!--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts