« Home | Time Better Spent Sleeping » | Filter THIS!! » | Something Positive » | Teh job is done » | I couldn't fake this if I tried » | Not so awesome...and then AWESOME! » | Tic vs. Tac » | Sockin' it to ya! » | INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PR » | In which i discuss very personal matters with rela... » 

Monday, October 24, 2005 

Fight That Devilish Plaque!

Superman ain't got nothin' on me. 'cause I'm a rock-star.

I'm back at work. It's exactly as interesting as when I left it. It's kind of a let-down. I was hoping there'd be gun battles, or at the very least an elephant. But there isn't.

I'm taking a half-day.

The comic strip is going really well. I enjoy doing the art. I would like to ramp it up to a daily strip, but I fear the story quality and art would go severely downhill. I'm in the process of doing all the La Casa strips on my computer, but I'm running into problems with my laptop. Nothing serious really, I'm just realizing that trying to run a drawing program with maximized resolution doesn't really work that well on a laptop with only 500mb of ram. I need a new computer. And to quit my job. I wish the comic could pay my salary. I'd love to just do that for work.

We're getting about 14 unique visits to the website each day. I'm really stoked about that! if people are reading on the days we're not updating, I think that when we start going nutso with advertising we might be able to make a fair ammount of money. Won't pay my salary, but whatever. We'll see.

Other than that there really is nothing else going on. I'm really tired right now and I think I'll be laying down for a nap when I get home from work. That's it.

--LOVELYDAYFORATRISCUIT!--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts