« Home | Last day to withdraw... » | We're gonna need a mop! » | Fight That Devilish Plaque! » | Time Better Spent Sleeping » | Filter THIS!! » | Something Positive » | Teh job is done » | I couldn't fake this if I tried » | Not so awesome...and then AWESOME! » | Tic vs. Tac » 

Monday, October 31, 2005 

It's Good to know there is a Concurrence

If I ever have the opportunity, and by opportunity I mean money, I will buy one of these. Seriously. To my knowledge those things the most beautiful objects man can posess. Woman too for that matter...if said woman happened to be an artist, like the man is. Well...ok, that's just an assumption on my part, that the man is an artist. So let's go with this: It's the best thing that anyone can posess. If I had any more teeth to lose I'd hide one under my pillow and ask for one of these tablets.

Monday's starting off pretty well. I'm drinking coffee steadily and trying not to fall asleep. It was an amazingly long weekend and I'm really not prepared for today. It's pay-day though so THINGS could turn around at any moment.

This weekend i did some sketching, nothing too strenuous. I sketched out a new comic strip for next monday and did some other smaller stuff. Wasn't really in the mood to work on the comic book or do anything for the website. Doesn't help that Bava got the last disk of LOST. That show is wayyy too addictive.

I really can't concentrate right now. At all. I feel kinda like I'm torn between two worlds, neither foot really planted...or that's just my mcdonald's breakfast coming back to haunt me.

Seriously. Read the f'n comic strip I draw. I mean come on...I draw it!

Tim: Hmm...la casa comics...you Spanish?
Ahniwa:no man, I'm Italian. You?
Tim: Dude, I'm f'n Irish. Is Theo?
Ahniwa: Hell no, dude's like English or something.
Tim: Whoah...lame. So what's with La Casa?
Ahniwa: Hell if I know.

Answer here!

Wow! It's Small Toy Figurines Walking Through Elephant Grass Monday! STFWTEGM! ENJOY!

Some substances should be illegal.

Speaking of illegal, I found the crime stats for Coffee County, Georgia. wow. Coffee County.

Better start prayin' now, 'cause the dude has got no mercy.

--IDON'THEARTPANTS--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts