« Home | I Woke up Under the Bed » | So where's that little white rabbit anyway?! » | Give me wOrds or give me SPAM! » | Independant LiVing Facility » | ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm! » | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

Strumpets' crumpets

'Cherio'!

So how ya doin?

Me? I'm doin' swell as all hell! I just got back from Yosemite and boy...that was one hell of a hike.

I backpacked with my brother and dad down the Tuolumne river and I must say it was gorgeous. picture? Oh, you'll get pictures. I have pictures of that and my previous trip to Victoria, CAnAda. Will I post them here? Yes. Tonight. No, tomorrow.

My mom dropped off a bunch of coffee beans for me and right now I'm just kinda sucking on one. I don't have a grinder on my desk and I don't have a mug anyway so to get the caffein I need, I'm just sucking on a coffee bean. Probly not too efficient.

Hell's yeah!

Alright. All this posting is making me tired. When I think of something interesting, I'll post again. Until then, ta ta!

--DON'TMIXTHATWITHALCOHOL--

My friends and I did that hike. It was the most amazing thing I ever did. And beautiful? It was almost believe-in-God beautiful.

Post a Comment

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts