« Home | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm!

Pie chart of students/countries
internal/external PR.

Those are things on a list on my desk. I don't know what they mean. It's my job to use the resources around me to figure out WHAT to do, but honestly, it's Friday. I'm not in the mood.

I wish there was time to go bowling, but there isn't. I also wish there was time to play darts and/or go golfing. Actually I wish there was money to go golfing. And because of a typo I want a monkey.

There are few things that piss me off more than people. Very few. One of them is poorly built levys. Why did they have to be such shit?!

And people who shoot at aid vehicles. That really gets my goat.

But I love sunshine. Oh LORD do I love sunshine!

Theo's downtown orientation was last monday. Sorry you missed it!

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts