« Home | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » | Spurts of Nostalgia » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

Help Me Help You...


If there was one place I could be right now instead of work, it would be deer hunting. I have never hunted before in my life, but I have a feeling that it's something that I am just cold-blooded enough to really get into. I'm not bloodthirsty, it's just one of those days.

I'm sitting at my desk with my Starbucks coffee, and honestly I can't help but wonder how you yourself are doing. Ok? Yeah? Sweet. No, don't tell me about your day. If I cared that much I'd read your blog.

I went without breakfast this morning. THAT is a travesty. Horrible. My stomache wants to jump our of my belly and go scavaging. We'll see how long that lasts.

I always start out these posts with some absolutely brilliant subject in mind on which to expound, and then I lose it! I really hate that. I end up staring at my computer screen for nearly half an hour just kinda blanking out.

I need new pants. Slacks to be exact. There's a severe shortage of slacks in my closet. I don't really have the disposable income for clothes at this exact moment, but I believe that owning two pairs of slacks that actually fit me is a very important investment in my future. At this point I pretty much jump straight from jeans and t-shirts into a three piece suit. There's not middle-ground. No business-casual. But hopefully that'll be fixed.

I seriously need to start putting more pictures up on this blog. I have a bunch at home so I think I will do that. You guys need to see what my world is like. In fact, I'm gonna go home right now and do this thing. Bye!


--BOOTOTHEMOTHERFREAKIN'HOOBIATCH--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts