« Home | Independant LiVing Facility » | ReVolting sPaSms of dOOm! » | Help Me Help You... » | Building a better U » | Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel » | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Give me wOrds or give me SPAM!

When you love, you must love with all of your heart...or at the very least buy someone a drink. Hey, they deserve it. I mean YOU'RE IN LOVE! what?

There are very few things on this earth that I hate more than insurance. The fact that I've given my insurance company nearly 1k dollars and have NOTHING to show for it, that says more about them than me. Greedy little fuckers.

Tonight, I dream. I promise. I haven't been dreaming lately. It's sad and I really need to start doing it again. I REALLY love that channel.

There really is a lot of evil out in the world. Seriously. Be careful. There's probably some evil lurking behind you right now. WATCH OUT! but yeah. Roaving gangs are terrorizing the sunken populace of a once great city. Sounds like a great f'n novel, doesn't it?! I can't even imagine. I've read some of the blogs associated with the chaos going on in the deepest of deep souths, but actually being there has to be rough. So watch out for that evil, man. Watch out.

Why must people on the internets be so mean? I do not understand this. When you figure it out, email me or something. Something about the internets makes people all crazy and it must be stopped.

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts