« Home | Spoof this, biatch » | The Spicey Taco of Life » | A Little Something Sweet Fo' Dat Monday Mo'ning A... » | Ufda! » | Talkin' smack 'bout yo mama! » | On Free Speech and Moral Relativism » | Where the Weeping Willow Wanders » | Spurts of Nostalgia » | I'm Expecting a Call » | In Order to Restore Order, We Must Order More Parts! » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Merry Christmas to all and to Tim...safe travel

Not much new stuff has been going on. I finally broke down and got an internet account of my own so I'm no longer relying on the shady 'default' network nextdoor to get me through.

I had last Monday and Tuesday off and I didn't do anything pretty much. At all. It was nice. I got the inter-nets hooked up to my computer Tuesday morning and I managed to sit and waste the ENTIRE day in front of the lcd screen. It's sooo easy to do.

We now have new groups of students from both Japan and China. We also have a Korean student and a few from other places I'm too tired to list.

Nevermind.

Anyway.

I've started drawing another comic. Well, not another comic, but a revamp of the previous comic. It's a fun little thing that I think people will like...if I can ever get it done. I'm inking strip #2 but that doesn't mean anything. I still have to scan them, do the text, do the balloons, find a hosting service, get Ahniwa to design me a site, and then upload the images.

UGH.

But hey, it's a process and it'll get done.

I gotta go to bed. I hope y'all have a great night and I'll update again soon.

--SOMETHINGUNDERTHEBEDISN'TTHERE--

Some Poor Schmuck

  • I'm a llama
  • From Outer Mongolia
  • Genious.
  • And THIS is my comic
My profile
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker

Previous posts